Safety is important to us. We are required to adhere to very strict Covid19 guidelines. Please read below to make sure you understand our new policies.
IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY SYMPTOMS OF ANY ILLNESS OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH SYMPTOMS PLEASE REQUEST TO CANCEL 8 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME* WE WILL NOT SEE ANYONE WITH SIGNS OF ANY ILLNESS.
TRAVEL: WE CANNOT SEE YOU FOR 14 DAYS AFTER ANY TRAVEL FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC.
ALL FORMS MUST BE FILLED OUT ONLINE PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL PROHIBIT US FROM SEEING YOU AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED 50% OF THE SERVICE BOOKED.
IF YOU ARE AT HIGH RISK FOR COVID19 WE MUST HAVE NOTE FROM YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU ARE PREGNANT YOU ARE ALSO CONSIDERED HIGH RISK AND WE REQUIRE A NOTE.
1. No waiting in the lobby. Please wait in your car until your appointment time. Your Esthetician will greet you at the door to let you in. Unfortunately, our beverage station will not be a available at this time.
2. NO GUESTS will be permitted to wait in the spa at this time.
3. Everyone MUST have a mask on before entering and it MUST say on until your facial begins.
4. Read and sign our Covid19 online waiver of health BEFORE every appointment.
5. Mandatory temperature check.
6. Stop at our sanitation station to put all personal items: keys, phone, purse into a plastic bin. Please take out your form of payment prior to placing items in the bin. We are accepting cash or credit cards for services.
*WE ARE NOW ABLE TO ACCEPT GRATUITIES TROUGH VENMO *
7. Apply hand sanitizer. After you may use the restroom if needed. Please wash and sanitize before entering the treatment room.
8. You will be guided by your Esthetician to get comfortable on the treatment table. You will get under the sheet with shoulders exposed. Please keep hands and arms under the sheet. The Esthetician will place the blanket over you.
9. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR MASK UNTIL INSTRUCTED. All conversation must take place prior to the facial beginning. Once the facial has started, we ask that you NOT SPEAK during the facial for the safety of our staff.
10. Once the facial is over your Esthetician will provide you with a new disposable mask. Then please dress and use the hand sanitizer provided in the room before entering the lobby.
11. We ask that you not touch any items on our retail shelves. If you are interested in a product, please ASK your Esthetician! We are happy to help!
12. No food or beverages allowed inside.